Football Manager 2012 | Cracked by SKIDROW | v12.0.4 UPDATE | CRACK | PC Games | 1.84GB
You’re in the hot-seat, which means you decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you’re in total control of tactics, team-talks, substitutions and pitch-side instructions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed 3D match engine allowing YOU to make the difference!
As the boss you’ll also have full control of team affairs away from the pitch:
Will you spend big-money on expensive superstars or put a focus on scouting for wonderkids?
How will you approach training & match preparation?
Will you be the chairman’s best friend or always demand the best investment from the board?
How do you react when a young star has problems – a shoulder to cry on or a clip round the ear?
And how will you deal with tricky questions from the media?
Now it’s time to put your opinions to the test.
New & improved key features for Football Manager 2012:
Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season – meaning you don’t have to decide on which nations are playable at the start of your career.
Transfers & Contracts – significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren’t prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.
Scouting improvements – using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report was devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season.
3D Match Improvements – new animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras – “Behind Goal” and “Director Cam” as well as all other camera angles being reversible – meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game.
Intelligent Interface – a new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.
Tone – a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things – be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 5 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.
Brand New Tutorial – standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game “how to” system.
On top of these key innovations, there are over 800 new features making huge improvements, such as the media system, press conferences, the youth system, newgens, the social networking options, friendlies, international management and many more which will be detailed in a series of video blogs over the coming months, alongside more information about Football Manager 2012.
Developer: Sports Interactive
Platform: PC / Windows
Play modes: single / multiplayer
Game language: MULTI 12
Suggested system requirements:
Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM – Vista/7), graphic card 128 MB (GeForce FX 5900 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7.
( NEW !! ) v12.0.4 Update + Crack – SKIDROW
- Fixed a bug where the game gets stuck when the user is forced to register a youth player who turned into a pro in the Australian A-League.
- Fixed issue with player bans not working correctly in the First Division.
- Fixed crash when using the “Pick Team For Me” button when all manageable clubs have been taken over by human managers.
- Fixed crash when activating a new division level which has promotion/relegation playoffs with the division above and is made up of regional divisions. (e.g. Third level in Sweden)
- Fixed crash on game startup if a club’s loyalty and passion supporter profiles are set to 0 using the editor.
- Game now doesn’t allow nations to be deactivated in 2011 before its competitions have finished. This was causing a few problems later in the game.
- Fixed bug where Spanish outfield player could not be given a valid squad number before match if a goalkeeper already had number 25 and number 13 was the only number free.
- Fixed an issue which was affecting AMD/ATI Radeon Cards causing intermittent crashes
- Some colour clash fixes.
- Fixed bug where players currently selected in an U19 team are then deemed to old when the U19 European Championship qualifiers are scheduled.
- Fixed bug where a replacement player could not be called up to a national team that doesn’t have a full squad selected.
- The overage players in the squad can now play for U23 team friendlies before the Olympic Games.
- Twitter and Youtube login now works on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
FeedBack from Friends
If it can help someone, here are the steps I follow (sorry for my bad level in english) :
1. Mount iso image
2. Install the game
3. Download “v12.0.3.Update + Crackfix – SKIDROW [ crackfix included ]”
4. Install the update (MF2012-v12.0.3.Updte.exe)
5. Copy & overwrite fm.exe — skidrow.ini — steam_api.dll — steamclient.dll in the main install folder of the game.
6. Launch game
7. Launch editor
8. ENJOY !!!
Windows 7 and x64
1. extract the files from the 1.9 gb game file (zip)
2. mount the image file (i did it using “poweriso”, if u dont have it then install it first)
3. run the setup file and install the game
4. extract the 12.0.3. zip file and run the update setup file.
5. unzip the crack file and copy all files from “skidrow” folder to ur football manager 2012 folder in c drive and make sure to copy and replace
6. run the game using the desktop icon
game works perfectly fine – make sure u have the latest update and crack files as uploaded here and the game file (1.9 gb) as uploaded here, copy the crack files only after running the update file
If someone has a problems with:
football manager 2012 12.0.3f231651 has stop working
on Windows 7.
1. Uninstall steam – very important
2. Uninstall FM 2012 – very important
3. Remove all FM 2012 configuration files and folders from computer:
C:\users\your name\app data\local\sports interactive
C:\users\your name\app data\roaming\sports interactive
4. Install football manager 2012
5. Install Update 12.0.3
6. Copy Skidrow Crack with CrackFix to FM 2012 folder (without steam files)
7. enjoy the game
I was trying to start FM 2012 for couple days, and I was steam problem.