1. Install Office profesional Plus 2010
(I recommend a fresh install with no KMS and other stuff).
NOTE: THIS WORKS WITH BOTH X86 AND X64 OFFICE 2010 PROFESSIONAL PLUS ONLY.
2. Open "Office 2010 Toolkit 2.1.3
3. Click on "Licence Backup"
4. Uncheck "Save Keys" and Check "Reinstall Keys"
5. In the typing bar of "Backup name" type: prime
6. After typing: prime, click "restore".
7. Let it do its thing and say activation was succesful
8. Open one of the Office Products such as "Excel" or "Word"
9. You will be prompted to activate if via online or through the phone.
10. Select the phone and pick your countries phone number.
11. Listen to the bitch on the phone and give her the numbers she asks from you.
12. Click next to get a confirmation that your activation was successful.
13. Go to the program you opened and the select File, then go to Help, you will see that "Activation is Required"
Close or Exit the program and reopen it and the go to File, then to Help and see that your Activation was successful.
14. You can UPDATE all the programs with windows update just like a normal copy of Office 2010.